Our water leak detection service finds hidden leaks in your home to help minimize damages and keep restoration costs down. Water leak detection services we offer include: slab leak detection, plumbing leak detection and roof leak detection. We serve Phoenix Valley communities including: Phoenix, Mesa, Chandler, Scottsdale, Tempe, Glendale, Gilbert, and more.
Common searches that find our water leak detection services include: slab leak detection, plumbing leak detection, roof leak detection, leaking pipes, roof leak detection, and roof inspection.
What Should I Do If I Find A Water Leak?
If you’ve heard water dripping, rushing through walls, or have seen signs of water leaking in your property you should call for leak detection immediately. The longer you wait the more extensive and costly your repairs will be. Mold can develop in as little as 48 hours, so time is of the essence if you suspect a leak in your home or business. Don’t risk the value of your property or health of the occupants or visitors by ignoring leaks. Call for our leak detection services today!
What Are Water Leak Symptoms?
One of the most common signs is an inflated water bill without you using more water. There are other signs you can watch for to avoid wasting water or allowing your home to be damaged by water leaks.
- Water is always running – If you’ve got a leak it is using water even when everything is turned off. It’s possible to check this by turning your water shut off valve and marking your meter. Come back a few hours later and see if it’s moved.
- The sound of water rushing – When you have constant sounds of water rushing through your home or business without anyone using a sink, shower, tub, or toilet it’s a sign that you have a water leak. While this could be a running toilet it also could be a hidden water leak that our leak detection service will find.
- Cracks in the foundation – Slab leaks and foundation cracks allow water to seep into your home. They are caused by underground pipes that have corroded or been damaged. One way to check for this is to look for water in your basement and watch for plants growing more than others around your foundation.
- Bad odors in your property – If you’ve noticed that there are foul odors around your drains, sinks, sewers, walls or floors you may have leak. Bad odors are caused by sewage leaks or the mold and mildew that develops from water settling in flooring, walls, and ceilings.
- Soft walls and floors – Another sign of a leak is when you have walls that feel spongy or flooring that’s wet or discolored. If you notice these problems in your home it’s important that you call for leak detection to find and get the problem repaired.
Don’t delay in calling for leak detection services as it helps prevent serious and costly damages. Waiting for service allows more water to leak and the extent of the damage to increase.
LOCALLY OWNED COMPANY IN PHOENIX
Our team is ready to help find and fix water leaks at your Phoenix home or business. We provide services anywhere in the Phoenix Valley and surrounding communities. If you feel like you’ve been spending more on water, heard or seen dripping water it’s time to call in the professionals to find your water leak and get it fixed. Don’t put off what could be a small problem now to only find a much larger problem later, call today!
We are proud to be Phoenix’s go-to company for all leak detection and water damage repair services. We are locally owned and operated company with helpful specialists nearby ready to serve Phoenix, AZ businesses in case of water leak emergencies. We are happy to service local Phoenix neighborhoods and communities including:
- Uptown Phoenix
- Downtown Phoenix
- South Mountain
- North Mountain
- Paradise Valley
- Central City
- Camelback East
- Tatum Ranch
- Deer Valley
- Desert Ridge
- Lone Mountain
Let’s Work Together
Contact us today to see what we can do for you.